Mental Wellness Resources To Stay Happy and Healthy During COVID-19
We hope that you and your loved ones are staying well and keeping connected during these unprecedented times.The I AM LOVE team is diligently working behind the scenes to support those affected by COVID-19. Your mental wellness is our utmost priority and we want to be there for you. While we are working on some new initiatives for you and your family over the summer, we want you to check out some of the FREE online resources that are currently available for you.
- The Fituals - Winnipeg's 1st Lagree Studio
- Little Tank Fitness - A bodyweight workout to get the blood pumping.
- Robyn Priest - Peer support for teachers, parents, employers, and organizations
- Sara Riel - Counselling & Health Services
- West Broadway Youth Outreach - Homework club, dance, yoga and other fun activities for kids
- COVID-19 Time Capsule - Have your children make a keepsake of this moment for us to look back on.
- True North Foundation: Project 11 - Mindful Moment 21 Day Challenge (Grades 3-8)
- The Shameless Circle - Weekly Chat n' Check-In
Stay connected with us through our newsletter or social media platforms for tips, tricks, and fun family activities while we navigate the pandemic. What affects one, affects us all.