New ARRIVALS

I AM BOLD

time to think BIG and to do BIG things!

SHOP NEW COLLECTION NOW

Play
The Mission-Driven Impact of a Female-Founded Initiative

Empowering Women Through Handcrafted Jewelry: Fostering Growth, Creating Opportunities

Experience our collection and find that 60% of our items are skillfully crafted by talented individuals who have overcome barriers in Manitoba. The remaining 40% is carefully sourced, ensuring living wages are provided. We have proudly supported more than 33 women in re-entering the workforce since 2021.

Your Love Fuels Our Success

We Don't Sell, We Don't Onboard

Did you know? Every sale is a step towards empowerment. As we celebrate a successful year, we extend our heartfelt gratitude for your support in 2023. Through your backing, we supported 22 women to achieve economic empowerment, fostering prosperity for their children and communities.

Thank you for being the driving force behind our impactful journey!

Love,

AS FEATURED ON

HELPING OUR COMMUNITIES REACH THEIR POTENTIAL

$58,135.00 RAISED SINCE 2018

In 2020, we embarked on an exciting journey, shifting our focus from fundraising to creating employment opportunities that truly make a difference. At the core of our mission is the desire to spread love and foster a world where everyone feels valued and cherished, irrespective of age, color, or gender. We firmly believe in the transformative power of meaningful employment for women, as it not only provides financial support but also reignites their confidence, independence, and sense of purpose.

staff testimonial

Sara Graves

I've only been working at The I Am Love Project for just 3 months and it's been life-changing. At 41 years old this has been my first experience with feeling supported as a woman, a mother, and someone who lives with myriad mental health issues. Amy pours her soul and so much love into empowering women to be the best versions of themselves. As a single mom, I have had trouble finding a workplace where I can showcase my gifts and talents while also having the freedom to prioritize my health and the needs of my children. Working with Amy has restored my faith in humanity and reaffirmed my personal belief that when we make space to care for ourselves, we create spaces where others feel safe to do the same. I'm deeply grateful for Amy's presence in my life, professionally and personally. Amy truly is love.

in support of women's health clinic

Get Ready to Sweat for a Cause!

It's our first fundraiser since COVID-19, and we're going all out 90's style.

Dress up in your best 90's workout wear and bring a water bottle because it's gonna get sweaty! The event kicks off with a 45-minute Hot HIIT class (90's tunes), followed by a light brunch and prizes!

Date: Sunday, March 24th
Time: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Location: Oxygen Yoga & Fitness Studio

FIND US IN MANITOBA!

land acknowledgement

I AM LOVE Project acknowledges that our work is conducted in Treaty One and Treaty Two territories, the original lands of the Anishinaabe, Cree, Oji-Cree, Dakota, Dene and the homeland of the Métis Nation. We are dedicated to moving forward in partnership with Indigenous communities in a spirit of respect, truth and reconciliation.