Mind & Body Wellness Pop-Up Fundraisers
WHAT AFFECTS ONE, AFFECTS THE OTHER
A thought-provoking workshop + invigorating workshop delivered LIVE on location from our stage to your living room
Between 2018 and 2020, I AM LOVE took the initiative to organize monthly MIND & BODY Wellness Pop-Up fundraisers, each dedicated to supporting a different local charity. Our intention was to create an experience that not only nurtured mental well-being but also prioritized physical health. We firmly believe that the mind and body are interconnected, and by recognizing this connection, we gain a deeper understanding of ourselves, our emotions, and the ability to embrace and love ourselves unconditionally.
Our fundraisers were designed to be more than just events; they were opportunities for personal growth and self-investment. We understood that by taking care of ourselves holistically, we could effectively navigate the challenges that life presents. Rather than passively waiting for positive experiences to come our way, we chose to actively create them.
At I AM LOVE, we encouraged individuals to proactively invest in their own well-being, recognizing that self-care is essential in managing and thriving in all aspects of life. By embracing this approach, we learned to navigate life's uncertainties with grace and resilience. We believe that true empowerment comes from within, and through our fundraisers, we aimed to inspire individuals to take charge of their own lives, regardless of the circumstances they faced.
We firmly believe that by taking control of our own well-being, we can lead more fulfilling and purpose-driven lives. At I AM LOVE, we strive to inspire others to embrace this philosophy and actively pursue their dreams, creating their own path to happiness and fulfillment. Together, we can make a positive impact on our communities and create a world where everyone feels empowered to make their own dreams a reality.
WHAT TO EXPECT
To grow together while we're physically apart. Start your morning feeling expansive, inspired, and empowered!
- Make sure you're ready to move and sweat! We begin the morning with a powerful and restorative 40-minute workout. Be open to new experiences as it will be a different instructor and style every month.
- A 10-minute break is scheduled to prepare your favourite tea/coffee, gather your favourite journal and pen, print off our worksheets and have them ready for the workshop.
- A 50-minute workshop to spark your curiosity! We invite Life Coaches, Entrepreneurs, Counsellors, Therapists and other Educators to deliver valuable tools, share their lived experiences and provide us with thought-provoking discussions to support your growth and development.
- We love questions! At the end of the workshop, we will have a 15-minute Q & A session. Don't forget to write down your curious questions as they come up.
Great local items delivered to your doorsteps because our community loves you!
- A FREE nourishing brunch bag for the first 25 ticket holders (Winnipeg residents ONLY). Enjoy snacks from our partners at Freshii Sage Creek, Cranked Energy, Zija International and us! A brunch bag will be delivered the day of the event to your doorsteps between 10 am-12 pm.
- All ticket holders will be entered in our draw to WIN one of our SELF-LOVE boxes courtesy of our local businesses. Four lucky winners will be selected on the day of the event. Available to Canadian residents only.
PREPARE FOR YOUR VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE
Avoid any last-minute technical stress!
- Create a comfortable space in your home where you won't be distracted.
- Like our in-person events, you'll want to make sure you have your runners/walking shoes ready, a yoga mat, water to keep you hydrated, a journal and a pen, and some snacks.
- Whether you plan on streaming our content from your smart TV, cellphone, computer or iPad- test out and charge your device before the event.
- A YouTube link will be emailed to you 2 hours before the event. Ensure you provide us with a valid email address.
- Ensure our email does not go into your SPAM! Subscribe to our newsletter for updates.
- We will provide a personal YouTube link for each ticket holder and email address. As a result of sharing your link, access will be terminated without a refund.
We're on a mission to help our charities gain more capacity, raise more support, and create more impact. Help us generously give back to build healthy pathways to a better future. Here are some ways you can support:
- Nominate a charity you would like us to support.
- Do you own a business? We are always looking for swag items.
- Are you a energetic fitness instructor or a dynamite speaker/educator that have a gift you would like to share with the community?
- Make a monthly $200 donation to make self-care possible to those who are on Employment and Income Assistance. We can provide you with a tax receipt.
- Become a volunteer and join our events committee!
We're looking forward in connecting with you! Our Events & Program Coordinator will reach out to you within 1-3 business days,