Mind & Body Wellness
WHAT AFFECTS ONE, AFFECTS THE OTHER
A thought-provoking workshop + invigorating workshop delivered LIVE on location from our stage to your living room
Every month I AM LOVE organizes a MIND & BODY Wellness Pop-Up fundraiser to support a different local charity. We want our fundraisers to be fulfilling not only for your mental health but for your physical health as well. Understanding that the two are conjoined and using that to our advantage can lead to a better understanding of who we are, what we feel and ultimately come to love and accept ourselves exactly as we are. It is about investing in yourself to manage yourself effectively regardless of what life might bring your way. Rather than wait for good things to happen, you get out there to make them happen.
WHAT TO EXPECT
To grow together while we're physically apart. Start your morning feeling expansive, inspired, and empowered!
- Make sure you're ready to move and sweat! We begin the morning with a powerful and restorative 40-minute workout. Be open to new experiences as it will be a different instructor and style every month.
- A 10-minute break is scheduled to prepare your favourite tea/coffee, gather your favourite journal and pen, print off our worksheets and have them ready for the workshop.
- A 50-minute workshop to spark your curiosity! We invite Life Coaches, Entrepreneurs, Counsellors, Therapists and other Educators to deliver valuable tools, share their lived experiences and provide us with thought-provoking discussions to support your growth and development.
- We love questions! At the end of the workshop, we will have a 15-minute Q & A session. Don't forget to write down your curious questions as they come up.
Great local items delivered to your doorsteps because our community loves you!
- A FREE nourishing brunch bag for the first 25 ticket holders (Winnipeg residents ONLY). Enjoy snacks from our partners at Freshii Sage Creek, Cranked Energy, Zija International and us! A brunch bag will be delivered the day of the event to your doorsteps between 10 am-12 pm.
- All ticket holders will be entered in our draw to WIN one of our SELF-LOVE boxes courtesy of our local businesses. Four lucky winners will be selected on the day of the event. Available to Canadian residents only.
PREPARE FOR YOUR VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE
Avoid any last-minute technical stress!
- Create a comfortable space in your home where you won't be distracted.
- Like our in-person events, you'll want to make sure you have your runners/walking shoes ready, a yoga mat, water to keep you hydrated, a journal and a pen, and some snacks.
- Whether you plan on streaming our content from your smart TV, cellphone, computer or iPad- test out and charge your device before the event.
- A YouTube link will be emailed to you 2 hours before the event. Ensure you provide us with a valid email address.
- Ensure our email does not go into your SPAM! Subscribe to our newsletter for updates.
- We will provide a personal YouTube link for each ticket holder and email address. As a result of sharing your link, access will be terminated without a refund.
We're on a mission to help our charities gain more capacity, raise more support, and create more impact. Help us generously give back to build healthy pathways to a better future. Here are some ways you can support:
- Nominate a charity you would like us to support.
- Do you own a business? We are always looking for swag items.
- Are you a energetic fitness instructor or a dynamite speaker/educator that have a gift you would like to share with the community?
- Make a monthly $200 donation to make self-care possible to those who are on Employment and Income Assistance. We can provide you with a tax receipt.
- Become a volunteer and join our events committee!
We're looking forward in connecting with you! Our Events & Program Coordinator will reach out to you within 1-3 business days,