*An initiative sponsored by Tapper Cuddy LLP*
As our province was instructed to stay home to do our part to help flatten the curve, many Manitobans are facing deeper financial disparity and individuals who are most vulnerable are struggling more than ever. With schools and businesses closing, job and wage losses, vulnerable and isolated families, the demand for food is steadily increasing, but our capacity to respond is decreasing.
To reciprocate the love and support from our community, we are excited to launch the "Pay It Forward Project", an initiative dedicated to help our friends, local businesses, charities and our most vulnerable THRIVE during this pandemic. We want to:
- Help alleviate the stress for Manitoba charities so that they can continue to serve our most vulnerable during this pandemic.
- Support our local partners, in hopes their doors can remain open.
- Encourage and uplift those we miss and we want to hug.
- Spread love and create a more giving in our community.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- You will DONATE $20
- WE will BUY a "Family Meal" from Freshii Sage Creek.
- WE will donate ALL meals to 1 JUST CITY's "Emergency Food Kits" to help feed families during this difficult time. Due to COVID-19, 1 JUST CITY has been providing 50 Emergency Food Kits for families and serving over 1500 meals to those experiencing homelessness every week.
- WE will ship out our newest bracelet, "Love Defends Us" to your special someone with a personalized card. Let us know what you want us to write in the card. Shipping address needed. * All bracelets will be shipped out before May 10, 2020*
Help us make our COMMUNITY GO ROUND! Click here to donate $20!